Tabs

Nov 8, 2011

Minnie @ Zoo Boo

We went to Zoo Boo for the first time.  It was great weather so why not? I think they should have handed out more candy... but for the most part it was alright.  It was nice that the animals were more active, but every time I've been to the Zoo its during the week when most people are working so I really didn't like the crowd.  Ha... I'm re-reading this and from the sound of it I basically didn't like it! Seriously...It was okay, I'm not sure I would spend the money again, but ya never know.  Maybe we will be members some day... and now that Gavin has the "new school schedule" we can go during the week next year.  I'm sad we didn't get to the Children's Museum for the "lights on" version of the haunted house.... for sure next year!!



This was the whole gang...
We waited for the seal show and she had front row seats... but wasn't interested, and actually asked to "go see other things." So we moved on like Minnie wanted. 

moved on to the Pumpkin bowling.  She actually rocked it out!!


Aww... we met up with everyone after the seal show in the Oceans.  This picture was Aunt Jenny's idea because we have one just like it when they were little. I'll try to find it and upload it so we all can be sad at how big our babies are.
The maze was the highlight of the trip.  Charlee would have stayed here all day, thank the lord Gaeton wanted to move on because sister was doing whatever Gaeton was doing.

Sorry babe, but you look super cheesy in this pic... like you are INlove with all the animals and just happy to be at the Zoo with your family, not caring about all the football your missing... bhahaha
1 of 4 stations to get 2 pieces of candy. Thanks, it was gone before we left the Zoo.

We went home and had Brett Gabbie and Alex over.  Poor Alex broke her leg playing at our house which makes me feel horrible. And that my daughter was the one who coaxed Alex into jumping off the ottoman.  Apparently I let Charlee do things she shouldn't... and poor baby Alex now has a pink cast up to her thigh. Sorry Alex - Love Charlee

No comments:

Post a Comment